450 W. CENTRAL PARKWAY
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL 32714
Dr. Nandkishore Ranadive has been practicing cardiology since 1989. He is passionate about preventive cardiology and strives to inspire and inform his patients to live a heart healthy lifestyle. He is a preferred speaker in Central Florida for employer groups and community events regarding nutrition, exercise and prevention. Dr. Ranadive is the immediate past chair of cardiology for the Florida Hospital System. He and his wife are enjoying some one-on-one time as they encourage and celebrate their children’s accomplishments. His daughter is now attending University of Miami Medical School and his son is at U Penn.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Cardiovascular Disease 1991, 2001, 2011-2021
- Diplomate of the American Board oflnterventional Cardiology 2003, 2013-2023
- Diplomate of the Certification Board ofNuclear Cardiology 2007-2017
- Diplomate of the American Board ofBariatric Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine; Valid Indefinitely